Information and materials available on our Site, including but not limited to HTML, text, graphics, illustrations, photo, audio, video, white papers, press releases, data sheets, products and services descriptions, software, logos and other content (the “Site Content”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Unless otherwise stated, Site Content are the copyrighted works of WavePoint (“WavePoint Content”) and WavePoint expressly retains all right, title and interest in and to the WavePoint Content, including all intellectual property rights.
Some pages of the Site may contain interactive sections, such as comments, that allow Users to publish their own content, including but not limited to text, audio, video and other content (“User Content”). If you choose to display, post, upload or otherwise make your content available on our Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You grant to WavePoint a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such content, together with the right to sub-license such rights.
- You must not use our Site for unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, dishonest or harmful purposes.
- You must not provide content that constitutes obscene, pornographic, discriminatory, abusive or defamatory material.
- You must not use our Site in any way that may cause damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site.
- You must not use our Site to send mass mailings or spam.
- You must not use our Site for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent from WavePoint.
WavePoint reserves the right to accept, reject, edit or remove any Site Content at its own discretion, but assumes no liability or obligation to do or not do so.
WavePoint grants Users of the Site the limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Site, provided that:
- You will use the copyright notice of WavePoint or the lawful owner of applicable content.
- You will not edit or in any way modify Site Content without an express written consent from WavePoint or the lawful owner of applicable content.
- You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit the Site Content in whole or in part for any commercial purposes without express written consent from WavePoint or the lawful owner of applicable content.
Limitation of liability
The Site is provided on strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. WavePoint makes no warranty that the Site is complete, accurate, available or suitable for your purposes. The entire risk as to results obtained through use of the Site rests with the Users of the Site. In no event shall WavePoint be liable for any damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, contracts, data, income, anticipated savings, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, even if WavePoint has been notified of the possibility of such damage.
Notice specific to products and services
Use of products and services available on the Site may be governed by additional conditions and/or end user license agreements.
WavePoint Co. Ltd.
Tel.: +7 (812) 600-20-11
Unit 133 (407), Letter A, Building 2, 11 Kamennoostrovsky prospect
Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 197046
Last updated: February 4, 2020.