This website http://wavepoint.ru/en/ (the “Site”) of WavePoint Co. Ltd. (“WavePoint”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”) is created to provide information about our company, products, services and other related information available to users of the Site (“Users”, each “User”, or “you”, “your”).
Information we collect
WavePoint collects information about Users by lawful and fair means. We only collect information Users submit voluntarily and information we collect when Users use our Site, products and/or services. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, but this may prevent Users from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Personal information: We may collect personally identifiable information (personal information) from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to newsletters, participate in surveys, fill out forms, and take part in other Site related activities. For some activities, Users may be required to submit their last name, first name, phone number, Skype contact, email address, and other similar information. Some pages of the Site may contain interactive sections, such as comments, that allow Users to publish their own content. WavePoint is not responsible for any personal information Users choose to share in such sections.
- Non-personal information: We may collect personally non-identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Such information may include the IP-address, date and time of the visit, the type of browser, the type of computer, technical information about Internet connection to our Site, the type of operating system, Internet service provider and other similar information.
How we use collected information
WavePoint may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve user experience: In order to improve user experience on the Site and user experience with the products and services provided on the Site, we may use aggregate information about how Users as a group work with our Site.
- To improve our Site and quality of provided products and services: We continuously strive to improve the products and services provided on our Site based on the information, feedback and suggestions we receive from Users.
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps us deliver customized support and effectively address Users’ inquiries and requests.
- To process payments: We may use information provided by Users when they place an order for our products or services, only in extent of intended purpose – specifically, to fulfil User’s order. We do not disclose this information to third parties. In order to process some payments, we may use external processing services. When working with such services, Users should follow privacy policies of these services as they may differ from the current Policy.
- To send periodic emails: We may use Users’ email addresses to: 1) send them information and updates pertaining to their order; 2) respond to Users’ service requests and/or other questions; 3) run promotional campaigns, contests, surveys and other marketing activities related to promotion of our products and services; 4) send information on topics we think would be of interest to Users. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, he/she will receive emails that may include company news, updates, product or service related information, etc. User may opt-out from receiving such emails at any time by following unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
The processing of Users’ personal information is carried out without time limit, by any lawful means, including personal data information systems with or without use of automatic means.
How we work with cookies
How we protect your information
WavePoint adopts necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect collected Users’ personal information against unauthorized access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, sharing or other wrongful activities by third parties.
Sharing your information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated information about our Users, which does not reveal any Users’ personal information, with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
WavePoint may disclose Users’ personal information in the following cases:
- Disclosure is provisioned by applicable legislation to the extent permitted by the legal procedure;
- Sharing is stipulated within limits of sale or other transfer of business (in full or partially), in which case the buyer assumes all obligations in this Policy with regards to obtained personal information.
When processing of Users’ personal information, WavePoint Co. Ltd. is governed by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Personal Data”, №152-FZ dated 27.07.2006.
WavePoint Co. Ltd.
Tel.: +7 (812) 600-20-11
Russia, 191186, St. Petersburg,
19, building A, Bolshaya Morskaya Str., office 2D
Last updated: December 1, 2016.